Greetings! Today I'm providing an update on my Fall fun list, and linking up with several fabulous bloggers who also share their updates. It's a good exercise for me to go through, not only to remind me of my good intentions, but also to feel grateful for all the fun that I've been experiencing. Thanks, Leslie, for organizing the link-up.
My Fall fun list of 20:
1. Exercise in the gym 3x per week, one hour each time. In progress. I exercise in the gym 3x per week, except when I was in Ireland. Without access to a gym, I walked, and modified my exercises using my body weight and a resistance band.
2. Yoga 2x per week, up to one hour each time. In progress. This is an enjoyable activity so I have no trouble to continue.
3. Swim 1x per week, up to one hour. In progress. I swim every Saturday, except when I was in Ireland and did not have access to a swimming pool.
4. Run short distance 1x per week, up to 5K. In progress. I run 5K every Sunday, except on September 24, I walked 5K in lieu of running due to a heat warning.
5. Celebrate Thanksgiving and my blog's 1st anniversary with a pumpkin pie. Yes! It was yummy. I can get a pumpkin pie most of the time where I live but saving it for Thanksgiving in October makes it more special.
6. Enjoy a therapeutic massage. Yes! It was a very nice self-care treat.
7. Travel to Ireland in October. Yes! I had a wonderful time exploring Ireland.
|A taste of Ireland landscape|
8. Visit Dublin, capital city of Ireland. Yes! I explored Dublin on foot and enjoyed the city very much.
|Skellig Michael, Ireland|
10. Write my first guest post on another blog. Yes! My writing is done. The guest post will be featured on Sunday, October 29 at 9 a.m. Toronto time. Please check back on that day for my reveal and join in on the fun.
11. Email my friends who live overseas. In progress. One done, a few more to go.
12. Meet my local friends for coffee. In progress. Even better than a coffee date, I had lunch with one of my girlfriends. I have a coffee date next week, and another lunch date with two girlfriends in early November.
13. Watch a new-to-me movie. Yes! I watched Wonder Woman. I'd like to see more movies this year.
14. Attend a concert. Yes! I attended the Red Slam concert. I'd like to attend more concerts this season.
15. View a new art exhibition. Yes! I viewed several art projects at Nuit Blanche, saw the giant Olmec head display at the Magic of Latin America art exhibition in Toronto, and world-class art work at the National Art Gallery of Ireland.
|The Giant Olmec Head|
16. Take a trip to Central Europe in November with my sister. Pending.
17. Explore Budapest, capital city of Hungary. Pending.
18. Visit Bratislava, capital city of Slovakia. Pending.
19. Re-visit Vienna, capital city of Austria. Pending.
20. Explore Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic. Pending.
I counted nine completed items, six in progress, and five pending. I intend to continue with my fitness activities #1 to #4, do more of #11 to #15, and definitely look forward to completing #16 to #20 in the coming weeks.