Monday 10 July 2017

10 pictures from Costa Rica

We arrived home safely on Saturday evening. Canada Immigration has a new procedure that let us use a kiosk to scan our passports, and with only carry-on suitcases, we breezed out of the airport within fifteen minutes after landing. Nice!

Yesterday morning I ran 5K, showered, had breakfast, and took my Spanish lessons while sipping my coffee. In the afternoon, I unpacked, did laundry, dusted, swept floors, grocery shopped, and checked snail mail, email, and voice mail (phew!). It feels good to be home and I’m almost all caught up.

Today I sorted my pictures from our trip to Costa Rica, and am posting a selection of ten pictures. Why ten? Oh it’s the 10th of July so 10 on 10 sounds good. Plus I do not want to bore anyone with my vacation pictures :)

Waterfalls
Pink orchids
Local plant
Local plant
Local plant
Hummingbird
Butterfly on ivy leaves
Local bird
Hello Toucan!
Pools and jacuzzis in our hotel
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I’m posting ten thousand words here LOL. Hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Glorious! I hope you had an amazing vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juhli. It was amazing. I'm still thinking about the rain forests, the animals, and the flowers that we saw. It was like a lush green canvas with pops of bright colours. I loved the nature in Costa Rica.

      Delete
  2. Birds and plants! Two of my favorite things… Thank you for sharing pictures of your wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Em. I was thrilled to see a toucan up close. The tropical plants and flowers were beautiful there.

      Delete
  3. Heaven on earth. Or the Garden of Eden at the very least. What a lovely collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie. Glad you liked my photos. I love your description :)

      Delete