Tuesday 16 May 2017

Cappuccino and visual arts

I just shared some nice time with a dear friend.

First, we met up at Boxcar Social (Harbourfront location) and enjoyed a cup of cappuccino each. I could see how this coffee shop and bar would fill up quickly in the evening or weekends. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seats. The outdoor patio faces the lake, and the interior is kind of cool.

I "heart" cappuccino
Boxcar Social Harbourfront
Next, we browsed the free visual art exhibitions at the Harbourfront Centre. Very different exhibitions but were all interesting. I took some pictures to share with you here.

Tong Yan Gaai (Chinatown) by Morris Lum
Yukon Sketchbooks by Joanne Ratajczak
Wind-up Lamp by Oscar Kwong
Last, we walked along the boardwalk and soaked in the lake view. The water level was still high due to the heavy rainfall this month but it was calm, sunny, and just right for our walk.

I love it that Toronto has so many coffee shops and art galleries for me to explore, with a friend, or alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment