Happy I’ve accomplished the following this past week:
- Exercised each weekday morning (gym three times and yoga twice).
- Resumed indoor swimming and did 30 laps on Saturday morning.
- Walked 5.6 km (3.5 miles) outdoors on Sunday morning and enjoyed the sunshine.
- Learned Spanish fifteen minutes daily.
- Received the rental bins and moving supplies as ordered for my parents’ move.
- Packed my parents’ stuff to be ready for the move next week.
- Made phone calls to re-confirm essential services for my parents at their new home.
- Got the routine house chores done for my own family: laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning up. My DH also pitched in.
- Enjoyed meals at home with my family.
- Went out for cappuccinos with a close friend.
- Called another dear friend to wish her a happy birthday.
- Browsed the plants and flowers at the local garden centre.
- Thought about new floral arrangements and how I can make them.
- Researched and read more on potential travel destinations.
- Wrote about my trip to Lisbon and Sintra on my blog.
- Making it another productive week.
- Finishing my parents’ move to their new home.
- Enjoying the long Good Friday/ Easter weekend with my family.