Sunday 1 January 2017

New Year's Day 2017


It's New Year's Day of 2017!

A clear, sunny day in Toronto with the following weather data (exactly nine hours of daylight):
  • Sunrise: 7:51 AM
  • Sunset: 4:51 PM
  • Chance of snow: 10%
  • Humidity: 50%
  • Wind: SW 16 km/hr
  • High will be 3C
  • Low will be -2C
Similar to previous years, I've set a number of SMART goals for myself for 2017. My goals continue to focus on three categories: (1) Fitness, (2) Finance, (3) Family and Friends. Having just the top 3 is easy to remember and manageable for me. If I add any new category during the year, it's a bonus!

I consider today a great day: I've done my workout in the gym this morning. I've walked outdoors to enjoy the sunshine. I've put some savings in my bank account. I've enjoyed breakfast, lunch and soon dinner with my family. Bonus: Now I'm writing this post to mark a new day in a new year.

Wishing all my family, friends and readers a Healthy and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment